Our code is released under as GPL free software license, and content produced under Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY). This is part of a larger plan, check our tracking.exposed to know more.
The email for non-personal inquiry is support at tracking dot exposed - Project leader is Claudio Agosti, claudio at tracking dot exposed.
Tracking Exposed on twitter.
Mattermost, which is the free software version of Slack, you can find us in channel #trackingexposed. Server kindly shared with Security Without Border.
Our Facebook group, where we should manage and control experiments (but, actually, it is not happening) is Personalisation Algorithms, because there is where the adopters of fbTREX might talk in comments.
- Dandelion, Spaziodati semantic analysis engine.
note: I don’t have yet figure how to properly give credits, now we’re linking the teams
- For the 2018 project vision and status, Arikia Millikan, with Barbara Gianessi, Beatrice Cavicchioli, our sponsor Giovanni Civardi, and Sophie Charleson. Sophie also authored the glossary.
- Federico Sarchi, data analysis and research, especially on the Italian Election and Argentinian research. With him, on the Italian election, Costantino Carugno, Barbara Gianessi, Riccardo Coluccini, Raffaele Angus, Laura Boschi, Gianluca Oldani, Umberto Boschi.
- Manuel D’orso, Cirku our b*t hoster.
- WebFoundation (2017), small for the join research
- DigitalFund (2017), small successfully got our first small grant.
- Ignifugo, Federico Sarchi, and Costantino Carugno: code and progress with the experiment.
- Giovanni Civardi, our sponsor! :)
Facebook Tracking Exposed is the first project part of the Tracking Exposed umbrella, it started in Summer 2016 as concept, December 2016 the working prototype and here you can find the project status and vision updated to December 2018. It is Free Software project, get out our github repos: browser extension, backend.